One of the UK’s largest financial services providers required a Lead PMO Analyst with strong understanding of project management methodologies. This company are a household name throughout the UK with a great reputation for product development.
In this position your purpose as a Senior/Lead PMO Analyst is to manage the portfolio of change, through annual planning, setting the governance, standards, and best practice which delivery is executed upon.
- Experience in dealing with multiple resource types applied to a variety of projects
- Experience of working in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- Understand the principles of successful programme management from a support perspective
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and respond, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others.
- Results Focus
- Experienced user of G-Suite e toolset
- Experience of reporting and presenting at all levels
- Qualified P30 Practitioner
- Prince2 Foundation (minimum), ideally Practitioner
Location: Hybrid working going into the Leeds or London offices 2-3 days a week
This is a great opportunity to join a global data, analytics, and technology company!