Large healthcare provider require a Lead Project Manager. This role is current remote, however will require occasional travel to Ipswich or Bristol when restrictions allow.
Fully remote during Covid – post-Covid remote with some travel to HQ in Ipswich or Bristol and other project sites around UK. The role holder can be based anywhere
Lead PM will be focused on bringing in a governance and process framework to enable successful project management, and then hire out a team of either permanent or contract resource to manage projects as they come live
Key skills as below
- Broad digital and technical knowledge with an appreciation of the importance of design and customer experience.
- Excellent knowledge of both waterfall and agile delivery
- Digital and retail sector experience
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Strong experience of a project director, working in a client-facing environment. Conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of overseeing the simultaneous delivery of multiple technology projects such as complex website design and builds
- Strong understanding of agile delivery methodology and servant leadership for designers and developers.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to apply a rigorous analytical approach to identify issues and deliver solutions quickly.
- Manage and coordinate offshore, onshore delivery and leadership teams, being mindful of the cultural diversity and possible internal diverse ways of working.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Operate Project continuous improvement via Lessons learnt and post implementation review mechanisms
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, senior directors and key stakeholders. Excellent organizational, collaboration, communication, interpersonal skills, and work ethic
Great opportunity to join a large healthcare group in a lead PM position. Basic salary is between £70-80 with excellent benefits.