Lead RPA Developer with a strong experience working on agile projects within a Centre of Excellence is wanted by my Ecommerce client based in the Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for identifying concepts and translating them into the RPA implementation design.
This Lead RPA Developer role will suit candidates who have strong exposure to Uipath development standards.
Lead RPA Developer will have to have significant coding experience with RPA experience implementing business processes using UiPath software.
Lead RPA Developer Key Responsibilities
- Experience leading a team of RPA Developer’s
- You will identify appropriate technology solutions and approaches to meet the needs of the organisation.
- The RPA Developer will work closely with RPA Analysts to plan and lead process observations workshops to support identification of new RPA opportunities.
- Responsible for training, coaching, onboarding and mentoring developers, keeping your colleagues upskilled with best practices and suggesting continuous improvements.
- Accountable for training, coaching, onboarding and mentoring developers.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Lead RPA Developer role candidates are required to have experience coding and implementing business processes using UiPath software, and ideally with a UiPath professional certification.