Lead UX Designer wanted by my digital design agency to join their team on a short interim basis, with the possibility to extend, to support their UX team on various projects for blue-chip clients.
This Lead UX Designer position will be leading the UX delivery team on high value projects and will be key to ensuring all projects are delivered successfully.
Lead UX Designer Key Requirements
- Work across a variety of clients leading the UX strategic vision and approach
- Oversee the process and any implementation of Agile frameworks
- Offer support and direction to the team
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Work with minimal oversight from the UX Directors
- Be comfortable working in traditional UX phases of Discovery, Define, Design and Deploy
- Run both hypothesis led moderated and moderated testing
- Understand a number of UX practices such as User stories, Outcomes, Value measurement, Analytics, etc
This is a contract position offering up to £475 per day via umbrella, for an initial 4 weeks with the opportunity to extend.