Large pharmaceutical group require a lean programme manager to help build a deploy a lean business systems. This company has operational basis throughout the UK and as such is a home based position with travel to sites as and when required.
The Lean deployment programme sits a ‘group level’ helping individual business units corporate functions become world class operations .
In addition to providing strategic direction, governance and financial and operational input and oversight, Lean Business systems provide central support in certain areas such as legal, tax, human resources, accounting, treasury and corporate development, as well as managing a central purchasing function and other supply chain initiatives which can be beneficial to our operating companies.
This role will manage the key program elements of the Lean Business System Development & Deployment in support of the Global Lean Group Head. Program objectives include the development of key infrastructure: our digital content, coordinating e-learning, intranet presence, video messaging, internal & executive communications, budget, internal marketing & event management.
Lean Program Manager Job Duties:
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Coordinates incoming & outbound tasks to ensure prioritization and focus to program goals.
- Manages the budget and schedules to support the program's implementation.
- Oversight & Planning to key contractual spend & forecast.
- Organizes & Oversees the successful execution of our communication, engagement & event plans.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program's strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Monitors program's progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.
Leam Program Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Lean deployment experience.
- Self Starter And Self Motivated To Keep On Top Of Tasks And Deadlines. Sets A Manageable But Aggressive Pace Of Work That Progresses Team Delivery. Flexible Work Location & Excellent Virtual Work Habits A Must.
- Excellent Written And Oral Communication Skills, Works As Part Of A Team, Attention To Detail, Superior Organisational Skills, Excellent Planning Skills, People Person, Basic Financial Literacy, Multi-Tasker, Creativity, Knowledge Of Office Software, Excel, MS Teams, Works Well To Deadlines And Under Pressure.
- Prior Program Management Skills Or Certification, Intranet Content Management Tools Experience, Bachelor's Degree In Business Or Topic Relevant To Industry, Lean/Six Sigma Background A Plus!
This is a home based position with travel to UK sites as and when required. The salary for the position is a based between £55-65K with an excellent additional benefits package and bonus.