Currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Manager within Change and Transformation to join a leading multinational manufacturing company based in Hatfield. The Learning and Development manager will play a key part in helping to deliver the new talent and engagement people agenda.
The Learning and Development manager will play a key role in designing and delivering internal learning development programmes throughout the business and ensure that a high level of training and development is delivered. Individuals will work alongside external trainers and consultants to deliver multi-channel e-learning.
Responsibilities of the Learning and Development manager:
- Design and deliver training courses throughout the business to meet the changing needs
- Develop and deliver UK wide schemes such as talent management, graduate and leadership.
- Facilitate and support continuous improvement through learning and training
Individuals should have the following experience:
- Experience in a Learning and Development environment and of learning platforms
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust in training and development environment
- Ability to work under pressure
This is an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development manager to join a leading global brand within the manufacturing industry. Please apply if you are interested and would like to discuss further.