One of the worlds leading management consultancies requires a Change Management Consultant to work with their life science clients on digital, change and transformation programmes.
This is a strategic leadership position that will develop and grow the life science practice. The individual will have multiple responsibilities that include development (existing and new), project/program delivery and quality assurance of services,
- Bring expertise in business development and solution delivery across the life science sector and develop in-depth solutions that enact long-term success for our clients.
- Draw on your own unique perspectives, personality, and creativity to think big about our clients' challenges and develop creative solutions.
- Impact the bottom line by building and leveraging client and team relationships that drive results and fuel growth.
- Identify and sell solutions that provide real value to clients through a holistic approach to consulting. Become an expert in our full range of capabilities: Strategy, Technology, People & Change, Experience Design, Process and Business Analysis, Data & Analytics, Programme and Project Management, and Professional Staffing.
- Showcase yourself as a Telco thought leader by developing your professional network through association memberships, speaking and writing engagements, and community activities.
- Work with prestigious clients primarily located in the London area with some travel required.
- Lead a well-established, mid-sized team with ambitious, lively and collaborative members.
- Nurture your personal interests with our training programme, which can be applied to development activities and growth projects.
- Give back to your community through impactful local projects.
- Demonstrable senior level management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience including industry experience with expertise within the life science sector.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- A current network of professional contacts, to leverage in building the Telco sector footprint.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Superior self-awareness around personal strengths and growth opportunities.
- Generosity in sharing experiences, expertise and insights to help others develop and grow.
- Experience supporting business expansion opportunities within existing accounts and creating new business opportunities.
- Proposal development experience and a proven ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients.
- Experience developing high-performing teams in ways proven to drive desired business impact.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved building and fostering relationships with senior-level executives.
- A positive track record of delivering on business requirements and identifying gaps and omissions.
- Success in driving significant client account growth.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.