My client are a boutique, well respected Management Consultancy who specialise in Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestures and Transformations. This is a fully remote role, offering a competitive outside IR35 rate on an initial 12 month contract.
- Lead workshops to develop project objectives/strategy and ensure alignment with stakeholders
- Project and program management to support the design, development and implementation of project related activities such as Business Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, etc
- Performing data analysis on all aspects of the carve out
- Post deal Sales and Marketing expenses and country/channel profitability analysis
- Carve-out: Run rate and One-time cost assessment of Finance & Accounting and SG&A; Transition services agreement
- Stakeholder management and delivery of regular meeting to track and report progress/risks
- Ensure timely delivery of key milestones
- Coordinate with clients in all functional areas from IT, HR, Finance, etc to map out milestones and dependencies
- Strong M&A knowledge
- Strong Corporate Advisory / Corporate Finance background
- Excellent analytical & financial modelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree – MBA advantageous
- 5+ years of experience in a management consultant role
- Carve out / divestitures on the sell side or buy side
- Experience performing cost analysis for carve out, including separation and stand-alone
- Experience leading workshops
- Multifunctional business experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client and stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced M&A Consultants with a strong Corporate Advisory / Corporate Finance background to play a key part in a carve out for a global Pharmaceutical brand.
It must be stressed that specific carve out / divestiture experience is essential for the role, as well as proven exposure as a management consultant wihtin Corporate Advisory / Corporate Finance.
This is a 12 month contract role outside IR35, offering a competitive rate of between £550-700 pd.