Machine Learning Engineers at multiple levels of experience now required to join a new Data Function and contribute to the definition and development of innovative solutions.
The ideal Machine Learning Engineers will have the following skills:
- Managing and leading end to end ML projects with productionised models as a result.
- Theoretical and applied knowledge of a range of ML techniques such as Classification, Forecasting, Feature Engineering and Selection, Dimensionality Reduction and Recommendations.
- Deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch etc)
- Strong software development skills preferably in Python (scientific / geospatial / ML stacks)
- Spark and SQL.
- Experience in data visualisation packages such as PowerBI.
- Knowledge of software development practices such as Code Review, CI/CD, DevOps and MLOps.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS/QGIS highly desirable
- Architectural knowledge of Azure services
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills
If you're an experienced Machine Learning Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge, please apply!