A dynamic consulting company who serve dozens of clients from both the public and private sector.
Currently they are looking to recruit a Manager (PPM Consulting) to support with promoting the company’s capabilities with their clients, as well as have a drive to build strong and lasting relationships.
You will be responsible for working directly with senior client stakeholders and you will manage the formal side of these relationships. Additionally, you will demonstrate exemplary behaviours when leading to deliver medium/ large scale projects and you will need an understanding of how to support junior members of the team.
To be suitable for the position you will have the following skills and experience.
- Strong project management skills and lead engagements with minimal oversight
- Strong analysis skills and confidence using tools such as MS Excel
- Have a pro-active approach to identifying and solving problems to bring others into the conversation when required.
- Excellent active listening skills and empathy necessary to glean client challenges from conversations and written communications
- Strong networking skills and have already invested significant time/energy into building and maintaining a professional network.
- Be able to look for ways to develop and support others and share knowledge / experience
- Build and maintaining a learning and development plan that aligns with aspirations of the consultant and the company.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how a consulting business works
- Be conscientious in identifying opportunities for the company in order to make new contacts and/or have useful discussions with existing clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong understanding of PPM and is an expert communicator who has the ability to tailor their approach to different audiences and has an extensive experience in the consulting environment.
The salary for this position is basic of £90k with discretionary quarterly bonus. The position is hybrid, mainly working remotely but candidates should be happy to work hybrid if clients require.