Global Consultancy based in London now require a dynamic Managing Consultant (Associate Director Level) to support the growth of their Telco Client Portfolio.
The Managing Consultant will be responsible for leading on multiple Telco client accounts and will bring expertise in business development and solution delivery within the Telco Sector.
This role will suit a Senior Management Consultant with a background of selling and winning business across strategy, people & change, project and programme management or Digital Transformation in the Telco Sector.
The Managing Consultant will have the following skills
- Demonstrable senior level management consulting experience within the Telco sector.
- Ability to drive client account growth
- Bid and Proposal development experience
- Proven ability to sell business solutions to clients that add real value
- An ability to establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Experience developing high-performing teams
- A track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved building and fostering relationships with senior-level executives.
- A positive track record of delivering on business requirements and identifying gaps and omissions.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree and/or professional certifications are bonuses.
To be considered for this Managing Consultant position you will need to have previously met sales targets and have demonstrated a senior level of management consulting and/or Big 4 consulting experience with expertise in the Telco Sector.
This is a permanent position offering up to £130k with a fantastic benefit and bonus package based in Central London.