M.L. Data Engineer with excellent Python and AWS skills urgently required by one of the world’s largest Restaurant chains on an initial 6 month contact basis outside IR35.
The Machnine.Learning. Data Engineer will help to support and drive the organisation’s Digital technology - You will be responsible for creating and developing their integrations and API’s in order to create better external services for their customers.
Working within their Data and Analytics team, to be successful you must have proven experience working with AWS across serverless platforms using Python coding. You will also work closely with their marketing and operational tech teams to create and provide support to create and deliver new exciting projects and features.
- Experience with AWS services
- Significant Python experience with exposure to PyTorch, Tensorflow and NodeJS
- Experience working with modern ML Architectures, Platforms, and backend systems
- Knowledge usingf data warehouse fundamentals and concepts.
- Experience working SQL and relational databases such as Snowflake or Redshift
- Understanding of Terraform and IAC
- Able to confidently liaise at stakeholder level, explaining AI technologies
We are offering a competitive day rate of up to £575 outside IR35 and the opportunity to work alongside a high calibre and growing team on a 6 month initial contract.
Whilst this role will predominantly remote, there may be some occasions where travel to the office is required. It must be stressed that successful candidate will have significant Python experience and be confident working with AWS across serverless platforms. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and want to work alongside likeminded people then please apply today.