Model Risk Management Consultant – Central London – £600p/d (Inside IR35)
A multinational finance company based in Central London, now requires a skilled Model risk management consultant to join the finance team. The right consultant will work on Model Governance projects that include observing and authorising assignments.
The Model risk consultant will have previous scorecard monitoring experience as it is essential for this position and will ideally come from a financial background.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, operational research or Statistics.
- Extremely skilled in creating statistical models with detailed analytic and modelling expertise.
- Practised in MS office.
- SAS, SQL required.
- R programming, ideal.
- Direct experience with a UNIX or LINUX environment or both.
- Strong experience as a Model risk management consultant
- Experience working in the finance sector is highly desirable.
- Solid experience in Scorecard monitoring is essential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Great communication skills an interpersonal skill
- Assist the business with the technical model monitoring and authorisation
- Work in collaboration with other teams in the business including model owners, platform owners etc.
- Perform assessments of scorecard stages, such as sample design, performance analysis, reject inference and split analysis.
- Create and progress all phases of the model monitoring and model validation projects.
If you’re an experienced Model Risk Management consultant looking for an exciting new opportunity in a driven environment, and possess the relevant experience then please apply.
This role is based in Central London and is paying £600 p/d (inside IR35)