Model Risk Management (MRM) Consultant – Credit Bureau – £600 pd via Umbrella
Model Risk Management (MRM) Consultants urgently required on a 9 month contract by my client, a market leading Financial Services organisation.
The Model Risk Management (MRM) Consultant will provide expert knowledge of scorecards and risk models, liaising with key stakeholders and advise them on day to day matters,. This is the perfect opportunity for a contractor with SAS, SQL or R experience to join and busy and growing team, working with vast amount of consumer data.
- Produce all stages of Model Monitoring and Model Validation projects to project timelines
- Review and asses all the stages during the production of building the scorecard
- Produce and analyse Model Documentation, reviewing and validating different samples given by the scorecard developer
- Support with the technical model and the monitoring, being consultative to produce the best outcomes across business areas
- Building and maintain strong relationships with model owners, model developers, platform owners, marketing, technology, compliance, legal and business owners.
- Lead the on-going improvements under the model monitoring and validation software and processes.
Relevant Experience and skillset:
- Specialist within scorecard monitoring, designing and developing
- Extensive experience with SAS, SQL, R
- Worked with Credit Bureau data
- Developed statistical models
- Exposure to detailed analytic & leveraging CRA data assets
- Relevant degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Operational Research
Whilst for the interim this role will be mostly remote, the offices are based in either London or Leeds. This role will be starting immediately and offers a daily rate of £600 / day via umbrella.