Murex v3 Developer wanted by a household name investment bank based in the city of London.
You will be a key component of delivering build and enhancements to the future front and back Murex Platform.
You will have the opportunity to work with Murex v3 as well as UNIX/Shell, SQL, Java and ITRS.
The ideal candidate will have excellent skills with Murex v3 as well as exposure to Investment Banking.
Working in an Agile environment the candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- Drive the Business relationship around the Production in synch with the Production Chapter Lead and Tribe Manager.
- Manage Production incidents and Major events impacting the tribe.
- Regularly inform his/her management (both hierarchical & functional) about the production status and escalate when major issue.
- Working within defined procedures build and implement automated scripts/tools to reduce repetitive actions
- Implement & enhance application monitoring across the applications/chain
- Identify weakness in the application or procedures and either resolve directly or raise to be resolved
- Work closely with Feature Teams, Product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders to deliver solutions in line with Business needs.
- Animate sharing experience session and problem session with chapter members to develop tools and create documentations.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties. Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct. Responsibility to ensure that you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business.
What you need:
- Excellent knowledge on Murex v3
- Good knowledge of UNIX Shell
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Java a bonus
- Knowledge of ITRS a bonus
- Ability to create scripts & tools to reduce repetitive actions
- Strong written documentation abilities
- Coordination skills (across and between the teams in GBSU and the business)
- Understanding of Investment Banking market activities
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for following matters through to completion
- Solution-focused, service-oriented, and proactive
- Team player, enjoy sharing information
- Have a strong risk culture and reliable professional conduct
This is a control role for an initial period of 6 months offering up to £750 per day (inside IR35) for an intial 6 months contract
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this opportunity candidates are required to have strong exposure to Murex v3 with exposure to Banking (ideally investment banking)