National Account Manager required by one of the largest and most reputable retail companies in Britain. The company has recently secured a business deal with another retail giant and is now looking for an experienced account manager to manage the provision of these services into the account.
You would be working with multiple nationwide sites to ensure the implementation of new changes based upon this new business deal. This is a role that offers you the chance to manage and implement strategies in a way that you see fit, allowing for creativity and strategic freedom. The company is supportive of its management and would provide you with the resources that you would need to perform at your highest level.
Some of your key responsibilities
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with multiple branches and their staff
- Support new business budget process
- Work on new business solutions
- Continual analysis of business performance
- Drive new initiatives
- Collaborate with your colleagues to ensure projects are completed to the highest standard
Experience required for this role:
- Strong experience as a national account manager
- Experience working across a large multi-site retailer
- Skills driving sales performance and initiatives
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
This is a permanent role based in the company’s HQ, in Wimbledon, with an expected working pattern of 2 days WFH and 3 in the office.
This role is offering a salary up to £65,000 + excellent package