Global technology company now require an experienced Network Engineer on an initial 3-month contract to implement key network technologies on a public cloud transformation program.
Network Engineer will work closely with network and security teams to deliver several key projects associated with FortiGate Firewall
The ideal Network Engineer will:
- Have proven experience working within network solutions implementation
- Be confident in deploying and configuring FortiAuthenticator to branch networks.
- Be able to plan and implement any FortiGate Firewall changes required for any key security projects to be delivered.
- Work with the infrastructure team to identify and validate any reported issues of traffic being disconnected
- Fortinet NSE5 or above
- Cisco CCNA & CCNP
- Fortinet FortiGate, SDWAN, FortiAuthenticator & FortiManager
This contract is fully remote and offers £500 per day inside of IR35. Location is fully remote.