Network Team Lead – Southampton - £58k
Leading provider of critical UK infrastructure require a Network Team Leader.
The purpose of this role is t=ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered to the business through the management and development of; our Network team, ensuring the reliable and secure operation of WAN, LAN, and Wi-Fi networks. Supporting business initiatives, IT initiatives and network infrastructure enhancements through resourcing, expertise, and deployments. Reliably reporting on network performance, identifying areas for improvement including technology enhancements whilst adhering to security principles and initiatives. Ensuring value and service from network related 3rd party support and management contracts.
- Proven experience managing a Technical Network team, developing, and managing continuous service improvement, and delivering support
- Experience monitoring and reviewing SLA’s & OLA’s.
- Experience in stakeholder management both internal and external.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN.
- Good understanding of Wi-Fi technologies.
- Good understanding of fibre deployments and infrastructure
- Good understanding of segregated networks and VLANS
- Good understanding of ITIL Change Management processes
- Drive Continuous Improvement in network operations
- Establish and maintain network operational processes
- Establish and publish network performance and service metrics to agreed SLA’s and OLS’s
- Effectively resource and deliver required work packages to facilitate business initiatives, IT initiatives and network infrastructure enhancements
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation which is receiing significant investment in its network estate.
The salary for this role is a basic up to £58k with a very good additional benefits package. The location for the position is Southampton.