New Client Director – Microsoft
Large IT Infrastructure company who are tier 1 Microsoft reseller need to hire a Client Engagement Director for the MS Channel.
This company is a well-funded private equity backed business that has expanded its presence internationally. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. They pride themselves on delivering focused complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions, with associated consultancy; unleashing clients across all industry sectors to ‘operate for today and optimise for tomorrow,’ simplifying complex business challenges and delivering immediate value.
The New Client Engagement Director (Microsoft) role within is primarily responsible for identifying and converting accounts in our cloud (Azure) and managed service offerings with new prospects by working closely with Microsoft in a co-sell model. The role will be responsible for both generating their own leads and taking them into Microsoft and cultivating inbound opportunities. it is therefore essential that you have demonstrable experience of co-selling with Microsoft.
The role demands a professional, credible and dynamic individual who will thrive on working with direct prospects to identify their needs and maximising the client’s take-up of the full range of services. Crucial to your success is the ability to deliver new business sales by identifying new leads and managing the entire sales process from lead to close. You will be capable of selling to a technical audience with input from presales engineers, consultants and advisors.
- Create pipeline both directly and through Microsoft
- Manage pipeline and opportunities to meet bookings targets
- Create your own Microsoft co-selling motion
- Network to identify new direct client engagements within your targeted accounts
- Hunt new business through;
- Targeting marketing activities
- Cultivating relationships with key AWS contacts
- Account mapping against existing customers / verticals
- Cold / Warm Calling
- Selling the full portfolio of services, with a specific focus on Azure and associated transformation services
- Use Salesforce to record all activity
- A true ‘hunter’ sales professional, with demonstrable success over a prolonged period
- Demonstrable experience of selling managed (public cloud) hosting services and associated consultancy
- Experience of working with Microsoft cloud technologies
- Excellent networker with experience working at Cxo Level, both end clients and Microsoft
- Ability to articulate solution, technology and product positioning from a commercially driven business perspective
- Methodical and strategic thinker
- Solution seller
- Up to date product and industry knowledge
- Experience driven storytelling and commercial creativity
- Subject matter expert in their field
- Persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Good time management with a ‘hands on’ approach
- Meticulous management of attainment against sales plan
- Team player who works will all internal teams to drive results – highly collaborative
This role is home based with travel to clients as and when required. The salary is a basic in the region of £90k with a 100% OTE bonus, car and corporate package.