Ventula have partnered with a global Financial Services company which who are seeking a highly analytical Operational Excellence Analyst to join their team.
The Operational Excellence Analyst will be passionate about problem solving, analysing data and keen to drive better customer experiences. You should apply if you are highly analytical minded and has a natural flare and affinity with numbers.
Successful candidates will have a degree in Mathematics and Statistics or similar and will be very numerical minded, this role requires you to be confident analysing numbers and will have Lean Six Sigma knowledge and know what it takes to really drive excellence and change.
- Mathematical degree or similar
- Analytical mindset with the ability to spot trends amongst data
- Exposure to LEAN & Six Sigma methodology
- Understanding key operational technology processes & Systems
- Driving continued learning through training opportunities and knowledge to develop innovative solutions
- Liaising at stakeholder level
- Being a confident leader and being able to manage a team
If you are analytical and are confident analysing numbers, data and trends with a strong mathematical background then this might be the role for you.
To be successful you must have proven experience working in an analytical and data driven environment and be great with numbers. We are offering a competitive salary of between £45,000 - 55,000 + package, the role will be remote for now but will be Nottingham based when restrictions ease.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a the chance to work with a fantastic company and elevate their careers. If this sounds like you then please apply today.