Operational Excellence Lead wanted by my leading Software Solutions client to drive successful development and implementation of a new Business infrastructure.
This Operational Excellence Lead will be key to accelerating company performance and embedding a lasting culture of continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this Operational Excellence Lead position will have experience implementing real impact through improving processes, systems and structures.
Key Responsibilities Operational Excellence Lead
- Is able to clearly identify opportunities and inspires action and application across all areas of the business.
- Ensure alignment of deployment activities are within standards and can flex to appropriate
- Coach and influence to achieve objectives vs through direct authority
- Hands on Lean Deployment: engages in prioritized related initiatives to achieve rapid impact (inventory, productivity etc.
- A Bachelor’s or Masters degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience is required
- Experience in Lean deployment is required with expertise in A3PS, Daily Management, Kaizen Systems, Safety Programs, 5s, Lean Leadership & Standard Work
- Training and facilitation skills
- A passion for Continuous Improvement
- To work multiple levels of organisation, from Team Members on the Shopfloor to Senior Managers
- Dependent upon assignment, 25-50% travel, possibly within the assigned region but also globally.
This is a permanent position offering up to £85,000 per annum based in London post COVID.