About our client:
My client is a well-established mulit billion dollar professional services fimr. with offices in 140 different location. Ranging from London, the middle east and New York. Their current growth plans include continually expansion. They are also heavy on creating a very engaging and innovative culture. Pushing their team members to reach potential they’ve never reached before.
Services include Insurance, Re-insurance, Syndicate, Healthcare, Advisory.
They have an immediate requirement to hire an Opeational Excellence Coach from a Six Sigma background.
This role will be responsible for delivering DMAIC projects across multiple areas of their technology and administration solutions business. The role will also work collaboratively with the OpEx lead by utilising their existing OpEx experience to build the ability and understanding of their OpEx colleagues to continually deliver the TAS OpEx programme.
Principle duties/ responsibilities:
- Deliver OpEx improvement programmes across the TAS UK business
- Facilitate collaboration across TAS to proactively identify further opportunities and solutions with mutually agreeable impact and benefits.
- Work collectively to identify opportunities for scalable application for improvements in other areas of the business.
- Constructively challenge the organisation to constantly improve operational capability and performance.
- Highlight and escalate risks/issues and help develop risk mitigation strategies to ensure the success of deployments.
- Collaborate with other divisions and operational hubs (often cross culturally) to maximise benefit realisation.
- Thorough understanding of operations, quality management, operations management and improvement methodologies (ideally Six Sigma)
- Certification in quality, OpEx or project management methodology (Black Belt or Green Belt
- Excellent customer service experience
- Experience of working on a project team for large and complex projects and track record of high-quality performance.
- knowledge of operational improvement and lean methodologies.
- A practical understanding of how to effectively work on complex projects and the ability to structure, analyse and confidently present complex ideas and data.
- Experience of process re-design and improvement.