Leeds, United Kingdom
5-month Fixed-Term Contract – Up to £45,000 (Pro-Rata)
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking for an Operations Improvement Analyst with strong experience in working with regulated environment and have delivered controls improvements, to join on a 5-month fixed to contract.
Within this role, you will be working to manage risk, reduce controls gaps and work towards improving incidents throughout the company. The perfect candidate would have a high level of experience in understanding needs at a quick pace, identifying the needed improvements and carrying them out whilst working seamlessly within a team.
- Analyse potential improvement opportunities.
- Improve risk management by delivering with controls improvements and efficiency savings.
- Work with stakeholders and partners whilst working towards meeting delivery deadlines.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
Experience working with:
- Improving management frameworks.
- Risk frameworks
- Controls processes and improvements
- Stakeholder/partner management
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Operations Improvement Analyst to make an impact improving the operational controls across the entire company.
This is a 5-month fixed term contract offering up to £45,000 Pro Rata.