Organisational Design Change Consultant with strong exposure to leading organisation change within a recognised, large scale organisation.
Organisational Design Change Consultant will be supporting this organisation through a period of organisation change, preparing new ways or working and embedding of new designs.
Organisational Design Change Consultant will give you the opportunity to work with one of Britain’s most iconic and prestigious brands. Organisational Design Change Consultant will be required you to work on projects that go right to the core of helping this business deliver value.
Organisational Design Change Consultant will be working alongside senior leadership teams, helping them resolve some of the most complex and challenging business issues and build competitive advantage through aligning their organisations with their strategies. We believe that designing and managing effective organisations and creating the right conditions for business change provides our clients lasting competitive advantage.
As an organisation design Consultant, you will support the planning, scoping and delivery of major Organisation Design projects working in multi-disciplinary teams.
Organisational Design Change Consultant responsibilities
- Carrying out research, data collection and conduct analysis to help determine client needs and provide recommendations
- Contributing to development of work plans and being an integral team member for specific components of engagements
- Applying rigorous logic and data analysis to ensure all deliverables are of a high quality
- Supporting business development by contributing to new business proposals and presentations and taking role in industry and account teams
- Contributing to internal practice development by participating in proposition, methodology and point of view development activities and supporting knowledge capture and sharing and supporting knowledge capture and sharing
Organisational Design Change Consultant professional experience
- Overall, your experience should include contribution to large scale organisation transformation programmes
- Experience of working on projects ideally in a consulting organisation, or in an internal consultant role
- Working with senior leadership teams to translate strategic goals into effective operating models
- Supporting with assessing the structure of organisations using analytical tools and techniques, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Helping organisations to navigate organisational change, through planning the implementation of new structures
- Identifying, quantifying and supporting delivery of the financial and non-financial benefits of organisation design
This is a contract role offering up to £560 (inside of IR35) per day for an initial period of 6 months initially based at home with travel to the office
I MUST stress, in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have Organisations Design experience within a large-scale organisation.