This talented marketing Executive will join an enthusiastic team utilising innovative tools/methods to become this best paid search team in the country.
- Execute the essential paid search optimisation activities systematically and with continuous diligence including Keywords research, campaign and ad copy creation, Monitoring of KPIs in line with budget to activate on general optimisations, data analysis using a range of tools to answer business questions.
- Support and assist with the continuous development of the channel with rolling out new campaigns and testing new features and formats.
- Contribute in meetings with new ideas and opportunities to the team to drive the continuous development of the channel.
- Up-to-date Adwords and Bing PPC qualifications
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail in order to spot opportunities within data and act accordingly.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with other team members be that in your direct team or wider team.
- Be able to use excel confidently in order to manipulate data and present results back to the wider team (Pivot tables, Lookups).
- A self-starter – must be willing and able to use a variety of data sources to spot opportunities and continuously improve their part of the Paid Search program
This role provides a flexible working structure with meetings in our clients Holborn (London) office 1-2 days per month and the rest working from home.
The role provides base salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.