The role revolves around the implementation of our clients paid search strategy, managing multimillion pound budgets, forecasting a delivery excellent performance across our client’s brands.
This talented marketing lead will join an enthusiastic team utilising innovative tools/methods to become this best paid search team in the country.
- Employing an agile, test & learn approach to evolve the optimisation of our clients paid search program (Testing new formats, betas, and platforms).
- Continuously seek to make process and workflow improvements ensuring the team are more efficient and effective in activating paid search investments.
- Manage the paid search marketing budget ensuring spend is in line with budget plans, keeping variances to the minimum.
- Own the forecasting plan and managing budgets of £45m plus across an array of our clients’ brands.
- Build a pipeline of dedicated paid search projects, managing the project from ideation to execution including maintaining strong media partner relationships with tech giants such as Google, Bing, and others.
- Manage and develop a highly capable and enthusiastic team of Digital Marketing Associates ensuring all team members of the team are trained thoroughly on all systems and platforms.
- Sufficient knowledge of the inner workings of auction-based media to be able to challenge the status quo and make informed decisions on program structure, program fundamentals and technology.
- You must be experienced at managing significant budgets and highly organised to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Experience managing a team of people, with a focus on development, education, and empowerment of team members.
- Extensive experience with planning, running, and growing large-scale PPC accounts via AdWords (GoogleAds), Bing Ads, and via third party big management platforms
- In-depth practical experience in an array of leading industry tools across, adobe analytics, SA60, feed management and data visualisation (data studios/ Power BI)
This tremendous opportunity role provides an opportunity to enhance your career at one of the world’s leading retailers who have access to the most innovative paid search technologies.
This role is remote with meetings in our clients Holborn office 1-2 days a month and provides a base salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits.