We are helping a market leading consultancy build a payments solution team for a tier 1 bank. This role is will be remote throughout the initial 10 months duration of the contract.
The payment solution is a global project looking to materially reduce payments risk and provide a more holistic approach and framework to payments management and processing within the bank. The stated objectives of the Program include; 1) Reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving the bank 2) Ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure 3) The development of a Payment Control Model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics. To gain ISO 20022 complaince
- Work with business owners to define operating models for setting and managing payment thresholds for large and anomalous payments, including payment hit handling.
- Work with payment process owners and the programme to understand, test and implement payment thresholds across multiple geographies and business areas
- Work with payment process owners to identify and manage business readiness activities to support the implementation of payment large and anomalous payment thresholds.
- Knowledge/experience of payment lifecycle and related controls, including an understanding of key payment risks for both wealth management and investment banking.
- Excellent facilitation skills – able to work independently with a variety of stakeholders to design, implement and test payment thresholds, and present findings
- Experince of ISO 20022
- Ability to define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practise and ensure global consistency in design
- Ability to define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance Testing and Production Proving
- Ability to define and track business readiness activities with business users, including standard operating procedures, control models, SLA, KPI/KRI, etc.
- Strong written and presenting skills
This contract requires someone who can commit to starting in June or July for an initial 12 month £450 per day. Fully Remote for entire duration