Performance Analysts at varying levels now required by my public sector client to join a newly formed Data and Analytics team to conduct analysis and develop performance measurement frameworks (KPIs), goals, user needs and benefits.
The Performance Analyst will have a strong understanding of a wide range of sources and analytical tools needed for the project and help to plan and ensure project delivery.
You will be able to create a performance measurement framework for a project with the wider team, including identifying reporting requirements, advising on procurement, implementation and validation of tools to deliver against these requirements
It is essential that the Performance Analyst can collaborate with business and technical partners and stakeholders and understands how data can deliver business value and impact.
The ideal Performance Analyst will have the following skills:
- Ability to deliver insights to the senior stakeholders and support them in selecting the optimal route to improve performance and deliver our corporate strategy.
- MI/KPI Report design and development
- Develop and deliver data visualisation and data analysis solutions
- Provide business relevant data and analytics knowledge
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Translate business issues in actionable insights
- Excellent understanding of data modelling and database principles
- Proven experience within business intelligence and/or a reporting role delivering analyses to senior stakeholders.
- Experience working with Power BI
- Experience with ArcGIS/QGIS desirable
- Exposure to Python (scientific/geospatial/ML stacks) and/or Scala