Platform Manager is now required by my client – an eCommerce brand based in Luton, to join their team on an initial 5 months contract. The Platform Manager will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the End User Computing platform service.
Responsibilities for the Platform Manager are as follows:
- Deliver an effective strategy for End User Computing platform services including, Collaboration, file and print and SharePoint
- To take part in the design and implementation of end user computing services
- Responsible for all 3rd party suppliers who take part in the creation and maintenance of End User Computing platforms, including daily management and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all IT standards and processes and ensure End User Computing platforms are relevant and up to date
The Platform Manager will need the following experience:
- Experience managing and delivering End User Computing Platforms
- Hands on experience with Microsoft 0365 Email, Lync and Skype for Business
- Extensive exposure with SharePoint, Active Directory, File and Print, ADFS and SCCM.
The Platform Manager is a contract position paying up to £625 per day based on experience, for an initial 5 months based in Luton, if you have the required experience please apply.