PMO wanted by my consultancy client to support their clients successfully delivery projects to schedule, quality and cost.
This PMO will be setting the standards and requirements to be followed by the project in compliance with the programme/organisation.
The PMO will be providing support in facilitating meetings and workshops including document agendas, minutes and actions for meetings and ensure appropriate follow up.
PMO Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in a PMO role
- 2+ years in Investment Banking
- Strong attention to detail: project timelines, risk assessments
- Stakeholder management and a clear, confident communication style
- Ability to communicate across multiple workstreams and identify inter-dependencies, risks and issues
- Able to challenge members of the project team to make sure reporting is accurate, and individuals are accountable for their commitments
- Experienced in keeping projects on track and delivered to plan
- Familiar with PMO strategies, processes, and methodology
- Strong expertise in MS Office applications and Microsoft Project
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conversant in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Comfortable with technical concepts and flows
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Pragmatic approach to delivery and can-do attitude
This PMO position is a permanent position based in London offering up to £60,000 per annum
To be considered for this PMO position candidates are required to have experience with analysis and investment banking.