SC Cleared or Lapsed
6 Months Contract inside IR35
Leading Consultancy now require a PMO Manager with Security Clearance (or lapsed) to work for their Military Client based in Gosport. This is an initial 6-month contract via umbrella.
The successful candidate will work with the Support Office, working on ownership and delivery to ensure that they conform to customer needs and time, cost, quality, and revenue specifications and escalate any major issues to management
- Participate in sales campaigns
- Define the detailed to aid the Support office with both internal and external clients.
- Produce accurate forecasts of future Support office performance
- Deliver support office services in accordance with agreed scope
- Compile delivery governance reports and project or programme reporting.
- Establish, gain acceptance for and manage support office budgets in line with agree cost, revenue, and margin targets.
- Recent and relevant experience of project/portfolio management with a track record of delivering to required standards
This role will be a part remote working opportunity on an initial 6-month basis.
All Project Managers that apply for this role must be Security Cleared or lapsed.
If you are an experienced PMO Manager with Security Clearance (or lapsed) and Infrastructure and Evergreen experience looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.