You will be responsible for managing all the organisation’s CDO (Chief Data Office) project plans, producing status reports and daily CDO project reviews for all Transformation activities.
To be suitable for this role you will be execution focused, high performance with strong stakeholder and communication skills and experience of setting up a PMO to oversee the governance of a Chief Data Office.
- Experience of setting up a PMP
- CDO – ‘Chief Data Office’ experience
- Transformation Project Manager
- Strong exposure working across complex technical and business transformation projects
- Proven experience working across Data Governance and Data Management projects
- Proven experience working with sensitive documentation
- Financial Services exposure advantageous
- Prince 2, Agile exposure advantageous
If you are a proven Transformation PMO with proven exposure working across Data projects, looking for your next challenge until the end of the year, then this is the role for you.
We are offering a competitive day rate of £650 day (via Umbrella) and the opportunity to work with a renowned financial services provider based in London.