My client, a world-renowned financial services company is now looking to recruit a data – savvy PR & Social Media Manager who will be playing a key role in driving the voice of the UK&I business to deliver the company’s brand ethos through all forms of media.
This is an excellent opportunity to have a key influence on creating a positive view of the company in the eyes of the media, clients & key stakeholders to ensure the company stands out against their competitors.
- Drive the public relations and social media approach for the UK&I business
- Create and implement the strategy, campaigns, and tactics to engage key audiences, build brand awareness, improve corporate reputation, and support business objectives
- Work independently, with internal teams and external agencies to produce high quality, engaging content in a variety of formats
- Day-to-day execution of activity with PR agency support to ensure delivery against plans and agreed objectives
- Develop and lead the social media strategy and delivery for core business channels
- Support the product marketing function with campaign planning and execution
- Experience building, managing, and directing positive relationships between company and external audiences
- Strong communicational skills
- Experience creating and delivering PR and social media strategies
- Have demonstrated skills in PR, social media & content production
- Experience with G-Suite, Social Studio, HootSuite, Linked In and Twitter are advantageous
- Previous experience of managing a PR agency and hands on social media management
This is a highly important role for the company as they look to really have a push on their PR & Social Media Campaigns for their UK&I market.
The salary of this role is in the range of £40-£60k + an excellent benefits package. You would be required to travel to the company’s London / Leeds / Nottingham office 2-3 times a week.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply.