Pricing Data Analyst wanted by my leading multi-national FMCG client based in West London to manage and implement a pricing framework to support Business Processes.
The ideal candidate for this Pricing Data Analyst role will be someone who has had extensive exposure managing pricing updates in CERPS as well as working with data across key systems.
Pricing Data Analyst is a critical role and will suit candidates who are able to work closely with sales teams to ensure customer contract prices are aligned to customers.
To be considered for this Pricing Data Analyst position applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience working with sales team and stakeholders across the business.
- Coordinated with multiple teams to ensure systems are up to date.
- Confident managing and implementing pricing framework and supporting business processes and systems managers.
- Be able to track and inform the businesses of customer pricing queries, highlighting trends and be able to recommend process improvements.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Pricing Data Analyst role candidates are required to have previously worked with Pricing data and have experience working with sales team in various projects.
Pricing Data Analyst role is an initial 3 month contract offering up to £230 per day (via umbrella) based in West London