My client, a well-known Fraud Technology company, are looking for a Principal Database Engineer with MS SQL, MongoDB, Elastic and Cloud experience to drive forward the clients’ data engineering strategy. Throughout the role, you will be working heavily on the Architecture and implementation across the database systems, whilst defining/advising the company’s Database strategy.
Throughout the role, you will have the chance to continually learn and improve your skills and the way the company works. You will have the chance to work on CI/CD and across the various squads within the company.
Key responsibilities of the Principal Database Engineer:
- Build a Cloud first Location SaaS products.
- Contribute to building best in class DevOps delivery to scalable Kubernetes platform.
- Build Realtime customer analytics.
- Define and advise the Database strategy
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience in Database Administration within a Cloud (AWS/Azure) environment
- Strong experience of AWS/Azure database technologies
- Demonstrable experience with databases (MSSQL, MongoDB, Elastic)
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Expert knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Principal Database Engineer with a background in MS SQL, MongoDB, Elastic and Cloud maintenance.
This is a Fully Remote permanent role, paying a salary of £60,000 - £75.000 + Benefits