I am recruiting for one of my clients, one of the world’s leading consumer credit reporting agencies, who are looking for a number of Principal Analysts to working within their high calibre Data Analytics team.
The role involves the utilisation of data mining tools and programming languages, to prepare data for analysis and business decision making (SAS is essential and R & Python are advantageous). You will deliver analytical and commercial solutions for internal and external clients. We need someone who can combine business requirements, existing process, and data knowledge to create analytical solutions.
- Relevant degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Computing with a pass level 2:1 or above
- MUST have credit bureau data experience
- Experience in programming languages, SAS, R & Python in either the commercial arena or at university and understand the process of logical process
- Exposure to Scorecards – Ideally have built them in the past but must understand them (metrics, how they are built etc)
- Good communicational skills
- Exposure within a Bank / Building Society / Lender / Credit Bureau
In this role you will be responsible for providing external clients with analytical support and project analysis. This position involves performing analysis of multiple data sources using statistical analysis and computer science to solve business problems. We are looking for someone who can communicate analytical results to generate improved business decisions and profitability.
It must be stressed that only candidates with experience working with Credit Bureau data will be considered for this role.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role this is an excellent opportunity to really progress your career for a market leading, global company. The salary is between £40-48k + benefits.