Global Consultancy based in Staines now require a Senior Cloud Consultant to manage full lifecycle IT transformation projects with a diverse client base.
The Senior Cloud Consultant will be responsible for leading the design phase and successful delivery of complex IT solutions working with cross functional teams ensuring that financial returns are delivered.
The Senior Cloud Consultant will also engage with Sales, Account Managers and Client Engagement Managers to identify prospects and build engagement models.
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Consulting background – prior exposure engaging with sales teams as well as client facing
- High level Cloud infrastructure experience will be regarded as valuable
- Experience working with 3rd Party Vendors
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Effective negotiation skills
- Experience at influencing innovation and delivering complex organisational change and transformation programmes
- Business architectural, analysis and planning skills
- Knowledge and experience of project management
- The role will require travel and when not on client site there can be flexibility around working remotely on occasion.
If you are a Senior Consultant with strong Cloud Infrastructure experience, please respond with a copy of your CV.