Process Mining Consultant required by my consultancy client to join their evolving team to support a large scale KYC process optimisation initiative for a Tier 1 IB client.
This Process Mining Consultant position will suit candidates who have Process Mining experience across tools but proficient experience using Celonis functionality.
- Support large scale KYC process optimisation initiative for Tier 1 IB client
- Responsible for the identification, analysis, promotion and implementation of enhanced operating solutions, with a focus on end-to-end process optimisation, for targeted business processes
- Select and apply suitable tools to deliver identified improvements in support of the overall process objectives, which could include the introduction of Workflow, Robotics Process Application / Robotics Desk Application (RPA/RDA) solutions and other more advanced tools (e.g. AI; machine learning) to drive efficiency and improve controls
- Process Mining experience (essential) across tools but proficient use of Celonis functionality will be key
- Financial services knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of client lifecycle management and KYC (preferable)
This Process Mining Consultant position is a permanent opportunity offering up to £75,000 per annum based remotely until COVID restrictions have lifted but will then be based in London.
To be considered for this Process Mining Consultant position candidates must have Process Mining experience across tools but proficient use of Celonis functionally will be key.