The Process Specialist will lead a high profile business change initiative within the company.
You will be responsible for defining and mapping existing processes within the organisation, and manage the readiness of various departments post- new system implementation.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Process focused roles
- Lean Six Sigma certified (Green / Black Belt)
- Strong skills in BPMN & TOM Design
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent exposure working within an Agile environment
- Experience in process improvement, mapping, analysis
- Exposure working within Governmen / Defence sector required
The Process Analyst will work with senior stakeholders and various departments within the business to define and map out existing processes and ensure the operational readiness.
It must be stressed that only proven Process Specialists with excellent experience in a process focused role, TOM and BPMN within Government / Defencen will be considered for the position.
This is an initial 3-month contract role, with high likelihoold of extension, based remotely, paying up to £400 per day.