Multinational Retailer now require a Digital Product Manager to join their team and develop the technical roadmap for a new and innovative Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platform.
The Product Manager must be outcome focused and be able to measure the value and success of products, be capable of working autonomously and lead the product management process of the CIAM platform, working with engineering teams and business and IT stakeholders across the group in harmony.
This is a highly visible role and exciting opportunity to work with innovative technology at a world renowned retailer.
The ideal Product Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Good understanding of software development practices, and current digital development technologies.
- Understanding of CIAM products or other relevant authentication technology (OAuth 2.O, 2FA etc)
- Ability to develop and deliver product strategies, roadmaps, product launch, and optimisation.
- Experience of leading successful delivery in an Agile software environment.
- Effective communication across technical and non-technical business users.
- Connecting and bringing people together, help make improvements even in areas you do not own.
- Previous experience working with backend or internal products.
Basic Salary: £70k - £75k + expansive benefits package
This is a hybrid remote role requiring you to be in their London offices 2-3 days a week.