The role revolves around working with internal partners and stakeholders to lead technical development in relation to our clients cohesive EV charging products. This also involves collecting customer data to analyse and identify areas of improvement and provide innovative solutions.
- Working with established OEM partners to understand customer pain points and translate these into detailed technical solutions for engineering teams.
- Drive product development alongside a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Enhance user satisfaction by integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Create new methods of collecting user/customer feedback and data to identify areas of improvement.
- Build and executive a go-to-market strategy for new features.
- Experience driving product strategy ad building complex digital services in automotive/adjacent industries.
- Experience working with EV digital products in agile development teams.
- Strong project management, communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to think analytically to break complex ideas/problems down and provide solutions.
This role provides a salary of £65,000 plus market leading benefits package.
This is a hybrid role consisting of working between our clients’ offices and home.