£550-616 via umbrella
Experienced Product Manager with strong exposure to Product Management/Owner Experience to help define and execute the strategic product strategies is urgently required by my client, a Financial Services organisation based in London on an initial 12-month basis paying up to £616/day (via umbrella).
Working within the organisation’s expanding Product Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the rebuilding of the client’s data environment.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- Own the lifecycle (end-to-end) for your product
- To innovate, communicate, build and own the product vision
- Determine and organise resources for the product lifecycle
- Prepare for and support product release
- Work with Sales, Marketing and Customer Processes to maximise storytelling
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience
- Strong Product Management/Owner Experience
- Financial Services background
- Strong experience owning and managing customer roadmaps
- Agile product management experience
- Understanding of cloud-based products
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Product Manager with a strong Product Management/Owner Experience, to join one of the world’s leading Financial Services organisations.
This is an initial 12-month contract role based flexibly from London paying a daily rate of £550 - £616 pd (via umbrella).
If you are an experienced Product Manager with a financial services background looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.