This is a strategic role, responsible for leading Product Owners and Business Analysts, supporting the business to become a leader in innovation, utilising data to ensure that their customers are receiving the best possible products to meet their current and future needs.
This role will have global exposure and will face off to C-Suite. You will be responsible for ensuring that the business establishes itself as a true innovator in their industry, providing new and cutting-edge products that focus on the customer.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager
- Strong project leadership skills
- Excellent strategic and influencing skills
- Excellent Agile, JIRA and AHA skills
- Driving New Product Innovation (NPI) development, product, and marketing metrics/OKRs
- Financial Services experience advantageous
This is a chance to take what has traditionally been a relatively one-dimensional financial services organization to the next level using innovation.
The ideal candidate will have strong Product Management Strategy experience and exemplary stakeholder management skills.
This is an initial 6 month contract role paying up to £510 / day via Umbrella and based flexibly in Leeds.