Our client, a leading tech firm within the property and surveying sector, now requires a talented Product Owner to join them on a 6-month contract assignment. Within this team, the Product Owner is central to coordinating the development of products and services such as Order platforms, APIs, shared services, data services and common components.
This role will involve close collaboration with stakeholders, such as Architecture and Product Managers, to capture, analyse and translate epics into user stories and tasks for the development team to deliver, and planning of the product roadmaps as defined by the Product managers
- Develop and prioritise detailed user stories/requirements to deliver high-quality services that meet or exceed both our internal and external customers’ expectations.
- Write features and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Translate and articulate complex business problems into easily understood solutions, documenting un-ambiguous definitions of scope.
- Prioritise backlog items to best achieve core business objectives.
- Communicate complex concepts to all levels of an organization and customers.
- Define problems, collect data, analyse data using a range of techniques, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Monitor, report and manage the Total cost of development and Total cost of operation for a product/feature
- Work collaboratively with others to accomplish goals – including UX, development teams, marketing, sales, customer support etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analytical skills.
- Understand the customer/ user of the service or component, utilising and sharing user journeys, personas, user experience data, and metrics to reinforce this understanding across the wider team.
- Solid experience in building, launching, and maintaining digital consumer products/services in a product ownership role.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders in different functions and of different levels of seniority.
- An excellent understanding and experience in a scrum/agile product delivery experience.
- Strong appreciation for web technologies and cloud-based platforms.
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
- 2:1 BSc Computer Science or another STEM subject is desirable
Rate: £575 per day Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months
Location: Fully Remote