Global Financial Services business now require a Product Propositions Manager to drive new business and existing customer solutions in both private sector and public sector debt services businesses.
As a Product Propositions Manager, you would be expected to…
- Accelerate the sales of products and services across the collections, data and analytics spectrum.
- Develop new customer focused offering to increase the portfolio of debt services available.
- Leverage data and analytics to help prevent a debt situation or to improve the collection and recover outcome at the early collection stage.
- Co-ordinate and communicate externally with potential clients (B2B) and a range of other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to identify new business opportunities and influence future solutions.
The ideal Product Proposition Manager will have..
- Strong working knowledge of the Debt market, collections process automation or business analytical technologies.
- Proven ability to identify and map complex business transformation solutions by working closely with client organisations.
- Experience of either the Financial Services, Utilities, Telecoms, Central and Local Government industries or Debt Collection Agencies
- Ability to understand requirements and make recommendations to clients based on
- potential business benefit;
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical information effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in a consulting, analytical, technology services environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and relationship skills.
- Working knowledge of the public sector procurement process.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role – please feel free to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.