Want a chance to work for a truly global, industry leader? Want a chance to lead the Product Strategy for a household name, delivering Products that genuinely an impact on their customers lives both current and future? If so, the Senior Product Strategy Manager with my global financial services client might be just the role you are looking for.
The Product Strategy Senior Manager will be focused on support this business become a leader in innovation, utilising data to ensure that their customers are receiving the best possible products to meet their current and future needs.
This role will have global exposure and will face off to C-Suite. You will be responsible for enduring that the business establishes itself as a true innovator in their industry, providing new and cutting-edge products that focus on the customer.
This is a chance to take what has traditionally been a relatively one-dimensional financial services organization to the next level using innovation.
The idea candidate will have strong Product Strategy experience with exposure to Products, Technology or Data.
- Lead the long-term product and strategic partnerships strategy development for the UK
- Work closely with country and global product leaders and cross functional teams
- Own the annual product and partnerships planning & delivery cycle
- driving New Product Innovation (NPI) development, product, and marketing metrics/OKRs, financial results/P&Ls, product governance, tracking & communication
- Provide counsel and strong communication lines to the Chief Product & Marketing Officer
- Drive new product strategy, ideation, development, and execution cycles
- Building and managing robust agendas for all senior product meetings, creating content for periodic update emails, internal and external strategy presentations; and working with the CPMO on follow-ups and deliverables
This is a permanent role based in the city of London offering up to £90,000 + benefits.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have a solid background in Product Strategy.