Working closely with the Transformation Programme Director, the role will provide leadership to identify and improve overall efficiency of the client’s Digital Transformation programme, maintaining effective relationships with suppliers up to exec level.
To be considered for the opportunity applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven Programme Manager / Programme Director
- Strong exposure working across Digital Transformation programmes
- Good exposure working across Cloud Transformation programmes
- Proven experience working with sensitive data
- Government / Defence background
- SC cleared ideal, SC eligible essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior yet ‘hands on’ Programme Manager to secure a strategic position working across a high profile Cloud Transformation initiative.
It must be stressed that only those with Cloud and Data Transformation Programme delivery experience, within the Government / Defence sector will be considered for this opportunity. This is an initial 6 month contract role paying between £800 – 1000 / day via umbrella.