The Programme Manager will work across the business’ Initial Margin Reform project, managing all of the workstreams and teams within the project, including the coordination of resources and change management.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience as a Programme Manager
- Fluent English and French essential
- Knowledge of EMIR and UMR in Investment Management
- Excellent knowledge of OTC derivatives
- Strong Investment Banking background
It must be stressed that only proven Programme Managers fluent in both English and French, knowledge of EMIR and UMR in Investment Management and excellent knowledge of OTC Derivatives will be considered for this opportunity. This is an initial 12 month contract based in Paris, 700- 800 Euros / per day.