Large pharma company base in West London require a project accountant to work on large transformation and separation programme.
This is a highly visible role within the company and it requires someone who is able to liaise with the Senior Directors on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Finance Director – Transformation, this role will play a key role in supporting the success of the Programme. This is a highly visible role with daily contact not only with the Tech finance teams but also with the Programme Leader (Vice President) and the workstream leads.
Key overall responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- day to day partnering/ giving commercial advice to the tech workstream leads to ensure the programme delivers on time and within budget.
- Delivery of the monthly financial close with supporting commentary.
prioritisation of resources (spend and FTE) by challenging programme spend with the workstream leads.
- This role needs to operate in a commercial and financial environment, to help deliver financial savings and commercial thinking, forecast project outturns as well as ensuring accounting principles are adhered to.
- Must hold recognised finance qualification (ACCA/ACMA preferred)
- Experience managing project budgets
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Hold experience in finance partnering and month-end activities including (inc dashboards and commentary)
- Demonstrated capability to be able to operate in a commercial role, working closely with operational teams and delivering impacts to the bottom line. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capability to interpret financial results, within the commercial context to explain performance
- Demonstrated success in partnering with commercial / operational teams to drive value making decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse, multi-national teams at various management levels.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders
- Tech business partnering experience/ partnering with senior customers