Project Coordinator with a solid background in physical security wanted by my large scale, multi-national client based in West London to support on the standardisation of the global physical security estate.
Project Coordinator will suit candidates who have exposure to physical security focused programme or work. It will suit candidates who have previously worked on the migration of cameras / gates etc, do you know where and how physical security should be installed?
Project coordinator requires candidates who have solid exposure to project ‘best practice’. Ideally you will have supported programmes / projects within large scale organisations and will be through in terms of project documentation.
Project coordinator is a genuine opportunity to support a global programme delivering global standardisation change within physical security.
Project Coordinator Key Responsibility:
- Experience implementing security-related projects across multiple regions
- Ability to identify and meet project deadlines and deliverables to support other disciplines
- Experience with producing technical reports and updates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- 5+ years’ experience in physical security project delivery
- Experience with technical migrations of enterprise access control systems and cctv systems, including C-Cure 9000, AMAG, Pegasys, S2, Pelco, Salient, Genetec, Cortec
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have solid exposure to Project Coordination within Physical Security (or Project that have provided relevant transferable skills).
Project Coordinator is a contract role based in West London offering up to £300 for an initial period of 6 months.